Who might apply?
Interested female Scientists from subject areas 08, 09, 10, Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Max-Planck-Institute for Chemistry, Helmholtz-Institute for Physics and the Institute of Molecular Biology (IMB)
What are the personal requirements for participation in the Ada Lovelace Mentoring Program?
- Willingness to shape the personal Mentoring-Relationship actively
- Willingness to join the Workshop program and the evaluation
- Openness, interest and reliability
When could the application be submitted?
Interested female Scientist might submit their application from next year in November for the Ada Lovelace Mentoring. The deadline is going to be announced in the second half of 2019.
What’s necessary for a complete application?
- Application document (You can get the Application document here, please fill in the information and send it to us)
- Motivation Letter
- Certificate of the registration of you PhD-Thesis, a study certificate or (if you are not a registered student) an information about where the financing of you PhD is from.
Please send all documents as one PDF to MINT-Mentoring-Mainz@uni-mainz.de.
After we confirm the delivery of your complete application we invite you to an interview. Based on the interview we decide on your participation in the program.
If you have any questions, just send an E-Mail to Project Assistants Miriam Braun and Nina Krampe at MINT-Mentoring-Mainz@uni-mainz.de.
Mentoring Program for young female Scientists
Johann-Joachim-Becher Weg 14